AT&T Prepaid offers affordable no-contract cell phone plans that provide great coverage and convenient account management through the AT&T Prepaid website and mobile app. With an AT&T Prepaid plan, you can enjoy nationwide talk, text and data without being locked into a long-term contract or having to pass a credit check.
Logging into your AT&T Prepaid account allows you to manage your plan details, payment information, usage and more. Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing your AT&T Prepaid login account.
Navigate to the ATT Prepaid Login Page
To login to your AT&T Prepaid account, you’ll need to go to the ATT Prepaid login page. This can be found at [paygonline.com](http://paygonline.com).
Paygonline.com is the main online account management portal for AT&T Prepaid customers. This is where you can login to manage your account details.
On a computer, tablet or smartphone, simply open your web browser and go to paygonline.com. This will bring up the login page where you can enter your account credentials.
Enter Your AT&T Prepaid Account Username
- On the login page, you’ll first need to enter your AT&T Prepaid username. This is typically your 10-digit AT&T wireless number.
- For example, if your phone number is 555-555-1234, you would enter 5555551234 as the username. This unique phone number identifies your account.
- In some cases, you may have set up a different username like an email address. But most AT&T Prepaid users will login with their 10-digit phone number.
Input Your AT&T Prepaid Account Password
- After entering your 10-digit username, you’ll next need to enter your password to access your AT&T Prepaid account.
- If this is your first time logging in, the password will be the last 4 digits of the phone number you used when activating your AT&T Prepaid account.
- So if you activated the service with the phone number 555-555-1234, your password would be 1234.
If you’ve already logged in and changed your password from the default PIN, make sure to enter your new password instead.
Click Login to Access Your Account
- With your correct username and password entered into the fields on paygonline.com, all that’s left is to click the “Login” button. This will securely log you into your AT&T Prepaid account.
- After clicking login, you may need to enter a 6-digit security code or verify your identity with another prompt. This extra authorization helps keep your account secure.
- Once logged in, you’ll be taken to your AT&T Prepaid account dashboard. Now you can access all your account details and manage your prepaid plan online.
Reset Your Password If Forgotten
If you can’t remember your password for the AT&T Prepaid login, you can easily reset it:
- On the login page, click “Forgot Password?” below the password field.
- Enter your 10-digit AT&T phone number and click Continue.
- Choose to reset your password by text message or email.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to create a new password using the link sent to you.
- Login with your phone number and newly reset password.
Resetting your password is quick and simple. Just use your wireless number to have a password reset link sent to you via text or email.
Explore Your AT&T Prepaid Account Dashboard
Once you successfully login at paygonline.com, you’ll see your AT&T Prepaid account dashboard. This dashboard provides an overview of important account details, such as:
- Account balance
- Number of minutes, messages, and data used
- Current prepaid plan details
- Date your plan renews
- Payment status
The dashboard also provides quick access to account management options like:
- Making a payment
- Checking usage
- Changing your refill plan
- Managing autopay settings
- Adding services or features
- Contacting customer support
Login into your account anytime you need to view your balance, update payment information, change your plan based on usage, add features like mobile hotspot data or international calling, and more.
Download the AT&T Prepaid Mobile App
In addition to the account website, AT&T offers a Prepaid Mobile App for iOS and Android. This app provides all the same account management features as the website in an easy-to-use mobile interface.
Download the AT&T Prepaid app to check your balance, make payments, change plans and manage your prepaid account on the go, any time.
Logging into your AT&T Prepaid account online or via the mobile app makes managing your prepaid wireless service quick, convenient and paperless. Sign into your account today to view usage, update billing details, change plans and get the most out of your AT&T Prepaid service.